History

Guildford Leagues Club started with a meeting held among local footballers in the 1920's. This union of players strengthened both on and off the field, and the desire to have a permanent home for the club, resulted in a licence being applied for and granted in 1956. Since then the club has undergone major building programs improving and enlarging the club to its present size. A wider range of facilities for the over 15,000 members is now offered.

The Directors and Management Team of the club are actively involved in planning for the clubs future.


This short history provides insight into the progressive spirit of this club that from modest beginnings, is now consciously serving the community.

The club logo features a football that symbolises the origin of the club, and highlights the team spirit the founding members worked so hard to achieve.